navy zig

Sunday, February 22, 2015

A post in pictures

We are not very exciting around here.  The highlight of my week usually includes my weekly trip to Costco/Target when I get a latte and walk around by myself.  Or bath night or Fridays when I change out all his tubing.  No complaints from me though!  Our little one is growing and thriving at home.  

Our little buddy is now big enough for the "facing forward" option in the Baby Bjorn.  He loves it!  We hang out like this for at least a few hours every day. 




Bath time is his favorite thing.  He loves to look out the window and do crazy amounts of kicking. 



This is how he spends his mornings.  Face planted in my chest. He loves it! This has always been his happy place.  I think it goes back to those very first holdings in the NICU.  Love this baby.  



He was doing some bicep curls during our afternoon exercises.  




Carl reads little books to him at night.  He's currently being taught how to use the Ipad.  



This was during our "tube free" time.  The outfit is a hand me down from Cousin Charlotte.  So cute.  It only lasted about 30 minutes though...



Carl and Brian wore matching plaid shirts.  SO cute. 



Thanks for the shirt Auntie Gracie! 


Brian is strangely content lying on his stomach with his hands straight down by his side.  Whenever he's crabby we do this and we have a new baby.  



We put Brian in the Bumbo!  He thought it was great.  His head control is getting so much better.  Our little man also LOVES the lights. 



Picture overload, I know!  Brian and I have two doctors appointments this week, both on Tuesday.  We see the lung doctor first then we go visit the cardiologist for a heart ECHO.  I'll be very interested to hear what the lung doctor has to say about his oxygen and how long he thinks we'll be on it.  Brian is doing pretty good I think, but it sure will be nice when we get to lose our tails.  :) 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pics!!!! He is so cute! And he looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy little chunky man! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy little chunky man! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, you all are the perfect parents for sweet Brian! Love his bath pics, hello mr chubbo!!! Love your photo update!!

    ReplyDelete